Wednesday 25 June 2014

Just Another Rainbow Granny Cushion

First thing this morning I finished joining the two sides of a granny square cushion- in my favourite colour combination of rainbow yarn.



The back of this cushion is just plain cream.... Even I accept that sometimes there can be such a thing as too much colour on one small cushion!

It is made using my all time favourite yarn- Patons Smoothie. It is a fantastic smooth acrylic that has the look more like cotton than acrylic! And in my opinion it works so well for blankets and cushions.

It's not the first rainbow square cushion I've finished this week...


Annoyingly they both have that very slightly twisted look in the middle few rounds- but I kinda like the way they do that.... 
But being handmade you can't expect absolute perfection- can you?!





No comments:

Post a Comment