Tuesday 24 June 2014

Exciting New Stylecraft DK Colour!


I was so excited to read this little snippet of news yesterday that Lucy of Attic24 posted on Facebook....

"Just look at this JUICY new shade of Stylecraft Special DK, isn't it gorgeous? "Lime" will be available to buy in July.
I have to say a special big THANK YOU to Stylecraft Yarns for listening to my over excited requests for a "zesty, zingy lime green, the same colour as my beloved Boden coat, pretty please?!". You made my colour dream come true, thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And this photo she posted...


To say I am stupidly excited would be an understatement!
I love Stylecraft DK yarn, but there has always been a colour missing.... And now at last there will be a little Lime!!!! 

***insert BIG smiley face here!***

No comments:

Post a Comment