Wednesday 9 December 2015

My First Pattern is up on Ravelry! :)

I'm not really one for writing patterns.
Usually if I make something up it only is made once, then it's gone.
But on this occasion I had quite alot of people on a Facebook page I posted on ask me if I had the pattern for this....


My Shabby Chic Christmas Wreath.

So I set about writing it up...
Now I'm pretty fluent in Crochet terms, but it seems that when writing a pattern up in it it's a whole new ballgame! It took me the best part of three days (on and off not constant!) to be *fairly* happy with what I'd written.
Then I had to learn how to turn it into a PDF. It turns out it couldn't really be any simpler (but I didn't know that at the time!), then I had to learn all about adding a pattern to Ravelry.

But eventually I've got there... and the link to my Shabby Chic Christmas Wreath pattern is HERE!

I'm now just hoping and praying that there aren't too many errors in it, and that others can understand my blurb!!! :D

Good Luck to you if you download it!




No comments:

Post a Comment